I am using PXR_EyeTracking.GetCombineEyeGazePoint in my application on the Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye. And I don't fully understand the process here.
- Do I need to calibrate the eye tracking system? For every user? After every reboot?
- To calibrate, I use the preinstalled "Tobii User calibration"? Where are the results stored?
- How do I best integrate the calibration? I don't want my user to have to switch apps.
- IPD cannot be adjusted on the hardware - is IPD adjusted virtually based on the eye tracker?
On a similar matter:
- What kind of sensor is used here? Is it a camera? Can I access raw data?
Thank you very much. Any additional information helping me to understand the bigger picture here is highly appreciated.